- Reminder: If you are concerned about going out in public and are unable to pick up your prescriptions, we will, at no cost to you, deliver or ship them to you. Please contact your pharmacy for more information.
Meet Your Pharmacist
Tamara Appalsammy, PharmD, AAHIVP
- Graduated from Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- Certified in Medication Therapy Management, CPR, HIV Pharmacotherapy, and Immunizations
- American Academy of HIV Certified Pharmacist (AAHIVP)
- Licensed Pharmacist in New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Serving the community since 2010
- MONDAY: 8am-5pm; Lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm
- TUESDAY: 8am-5pm; Lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm
- WEDNESDAY: 8am-5pm; Lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm
- THURSDAY: 8am-5pm; Lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm
- FRIDAY: 8am-5pm; Lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm
- SATURDAY: Closed
- SUNDAY: Closed
- AHF Pharmacy - Philadelphia
- 1211 Chestnut St., Suite 405
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Phone: (215) 971-2808
- Fax: (855) 747-1706
Your Partners In Health
Philadelphia AHF Pharmacy Team
Pharmacist In Charge
Fill To Fit Your Life
Our custom medication packaging organizes your prescriptions for you.
AHF provides speedy, confidential delivery and shipping at no cost to you.
Our pharmacists work with you to coordinate benefits and find financial assistance when needed.
LEARN WITH US
Pharmacy Internship Opportunities
Come to AIDS Healthcare Foundation and learn about advanced HIV clinical pharmacy services to build your academic experience! Pharmacists are a vital part of the healthcare team and are consistently ranked as highly respected health care professionals because of the patient-care and clinical services they provide. When you complete an APPE rotation at AHF, you will have the skills necessary to be a compassionate healthcare provider, with a wide variety of career options.
Please email AHFInternship@ahfrx.org and a Director from our Strategic Support Team will respond.
Pharmacy Direct Messaging
You may receive a text from us stating "You have a new message from your pharmacy." To view the message, click the link and enter your birthdate. Your conversation is safe and secure.
Contact your AHF Pharmacy if you have any questions about this new service.
Pharmacy Mobile App
Download our free mobile app today to stay better connected with your pharmacy. Take advantage of the following:
- Refill 24/7
- User Profiles
- Pill And Refill Reminders
- Delivery Options
Experts In HIV Care
Fill With Confidence
As an AHF Pharmacy, we're fully staffed and trained to deliver the highest standard of care available. Our pharmacists are certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine and have track record of excellence in HIV care.
Subscribe to our newsletter for seasonal promotions, health news and savings
Refill your non-routine medications 24/7 on-the-go or when you're at home.
Safely store your information and manage your list of prescriptions.
Set reminders to take your medications or when it's time to refill.
With a single click you can have your prescriptions delivered to your door.